The Wandering Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flower Girl

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Flower Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Flower Girl

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

Farrel frowned. "This is part of your magic," he explained. "You are a master with any weapon you take to hand, no matter what training you may, or may not, have had." He wasn't sure what else to say to the emotional, foreign human before him.

Just then, Aislin returned through the door, a large, long object wrapped up in gauze in her arms. She took one look at the scene, and her eyes narrowed immediately. "Oh Farrel, you didn't...! That's not what I had in mind when I asked you to help her remember her magic!" She crossed the room quickly, shoving the covered object in Farrel's arms, and then moved carefully towards Charlie.

"I'm so sorry," she said, expression looking truly penitent, but she also seemed wary and drawing too close to the human. Perhaps she felt nearly as awkward around the human as the human felt in her world. Perhaps she could feel, at least in part, Charlie's anger and fear. "Are you all right?" the queen queried, quietly. "You're not hurt, I mean?"

Obviously she was not 'all right.' Charlie did not look happy and dandy and well.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Tue 16 Nov 2010, 11:42 am

((I call this a cheater post.)) ^_^

"This is part of your magic," he explained. "You are a master with any weapon you take to hand, no matter what training you may, or may not, have had."

A new torrent of frustration rose to Charlie's head. "And you couldn't have SAID that BEFORE you tried to kill me?????"

Just then, Aislin returned through the door, a large, long object wrapped up in gauze in her arms. She took one look at the scene, and her eyes narrowed immediately. "Oh Farrel, you didn't...! That's not what I had in mind when I asked you to help her remember her magic!" She crossed the room quickly, shoving the covered object in Farrel's arms, and then moved carefully towards Charlie.

The sudden arrival and words of the unicorn-woman made Charlie instantly feel better--justified, more-so.

"I'm so sorry," Aislin said, keeping a safe distance. Charlie was glad for it--she didn't want to be too close to either of them. Perhaps Aislin was weary of the sword in her hand, but Charlie still didn't drop it. "Are you all right?"

"Not really," Charlie said, starting to feel awkwardness along with her frustration. "No, I'm not. I want to go home."

Still, she glanced at the long object Aislin had brought up and asked, "What is that?"

Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Tue 16 Nov 2010, 11:59 am

"I wasn't trying to kill you!" Farrel rebutted. "You were perfectly safe--" A glare from Aislin silenced him.

The unicorn sighed, softly "I know you want to go home. I told Magson not to bring you back, but it seems that all four of you are needed to save our world. I'm sorry, but I do not have the power to send you home. And those that do won't. At least until after you accomplish what your 'destiny' is supposed to be." She paused, looking back at the package she had thrust into Farrel's arms. "That is your scythe," she replied to Charlie's question. "With it, you once had the ability to manipulate time, along with many other things. Magson left it in our care when you disappeared, but I'm afraid none of the mages ever figured out how to work it..."

Aislin waited for Chuck's response. If the human expressed a desire for the staff, she would proceed to hand it over to her. However, she didn't want to force a strange weapon on an already agitated, armed young woman.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Tue 16 Nov 2010, 4:15 pm

"I know you want to go home. I told Magson not to bring you back, but it seems that all four of you are needed to save our world. I'm sorry, but I do not have the power to send you home. And those that do won't. At least until after you accomplish what your 'destiny' is supposed to be."

"Wait," Charlie said, near-interrupting Aislin, "Does that mean the others are here too? Where?" The names were the same as three of her friends, though all common girls' names. Still, she had an strange inkling that maybe she knew the other "four." Even if she didn't, she could have others who were in the same boat as herself.

Magson could send me home, she thought, but didn't voice it. As for destiny--she only paritally believe in that.

"That is your scythe," she replied to Charlie's question. "With it, you once had the ability to manipulate time, along with many other things. Magson left it in our care when you disappeared, but I'm afraid none of the mages ever figured out how to work it..."

"Manipulate time?" Charlie asked, eying the wrapped parcel. "And scythe? I didn't know it was a friggin' scythe."

She stared at it, eyes flickering from what supposedly used to be hers to the centaur holding it. She didn't want to retrieve it herself, as she was still wary of Farrel. Turning sheepishly to Aislin, she asked, "Can I see it?"
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Tue 16 Nov 2010, 5:58 pm

((Oops! wasn't it a scythe? I thought it was, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong...! haha))

"Does that mean the others are here too? Where?"
Aislin nodded. "Indeed. Or, will be here soon, Magson asserts..."

As Charlie expressed interest, Aislin retrieved the package from Farrel, and began unwrapping it. Several layers of cream gauze fell to the floor, until finally the weapon became visible amoung the cloth.

I don't remember what it looks like. WHIT ENTER A DESCRIPTION OR SOMETHING hahaha.

Aislin held the scythe out in front of her, parallel to the ground, and walked back to Chuck, offering her to take it.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Tue 16 Nov 2010, 6:10 pm

Flower Girl - Page 2 Scythe

This is one of the images that I used as a guide when I drew the scythe the first time. I looked through some of my stuff for the actual picture (I swear I kept it...) but haven't located it yet. I'll keep looking. Maybe Chuck still has a picture in her Gnale folder?

Anywho picture this scythe with cooler cut-outs on the blade, an hourglass on the bottom and a spike at the top. I believe the scythe also shrinks and can be worn as a bracelet using the ribbons attached to the scythe.

I remembered something about Chuck's power too. It's not just that she can use any weapon but that she can use any weapon with the same ability of its previous wielders. If it's a new weapon she won't be able to use it or if the person who used it before her sucked then she also wont be very good with it.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:51 pm

Charlie gaped and set down the sword, then took the scythe in both hands. It wasn't as heavy as it looked, fortunately, but she didn't know how quickly she'd be able to use it. She didn't get the same tingling feeling from the scythe as she had from the sword. Holding the weapon, she has absolutely no idea what to do with it.

"Something weird happened with the sword," she said the Aislin, then explained the sensation that flooded her, how she suddenly knew moves she hadn't known before. "Actually..." she glanced back at the sword on the ground. "I... don't remember them at all, now."

She inspects the scythe, admiring its craftmanship, liking the feminine look the ribbons gave it. After a moment, she set it on the floor and returned to the short sword. She felt the light buzzing gush up her arm, faster than she recalled it, and suddenly the knowledge flooded back to her.

"There! I feel it, now," she explained, swiping the blade through the air in a few, expert moves. She set the sword down and tried to repeat what she did with just her hand, but couldn't.

She returned to the scythe, heaving it up. "This thing is amazing, thank you," she said, "but I don't get the same sensations with it--"

She paused. Wait, There is something. A little something. But not like with that sword.

She ran a finger down the top of the staff, thinking how awfully large it was, then shrieked as the thing shrank down to a hundredth its size, fitting in the palm of her hand. She dropping it and jumped. Upon seeing nothing dangerous had happened, she picked the item up again.

"Wow," she breathed. "This is... strange."
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Wed 17 Nov 2010, 4:25 pm

((Hmmm! I would think Chuck would still at least get a little the same sensation as with the sword. Her power with weapons includes being able to use them as the person BEFORE... so if CHUCK was the owner before, wouldn't she be able to use the scythe as she had the time before? Or is she special? haha))
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Whit Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

(Did she really figure out how to use it is the question? It could be that her ability to use it needs to be her own and she just doesn't remember how to use it.)
Whit
Whit

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Thu 18 Nov 2010, 4:11 pm

((I didn't know how to use crap, lol. The scythe was new when I got it--I could only fight with it via the hourglass, which would -eventually- help teach me, I believe. We never got to that point. I figured some monk or someone with a slightly better idea of fighting than myself may have studied the scythe, thus the glimmer. Or maybe it was a reflection of myself. XD

But yeah, the power is useless on a new weapon.))
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:58 pm

((Sorry Chuck!! I'm fail!! <3))

Aislin, and Farrel, both watched with extreme interest as Charlie experimented with the scythe.

"The sensations you speak of are related to your first power, I believe," Aislin explained. "When you hold a weapon, you are able to use it with whatever skill the previous owner had. At least, that is how we think it works," she conceded. "You would have only your own knowledge if you held a new weapon, for example. And if the previous owner was unskilled, you would also be unskilled."

Aislin then turned her gaze to the now-small scythe. "You wore the scythe in this small form when you first came to our island six years ago," she explained, "tied around your wrist."

Just then, the door let out a groan, trembled, then burst open. A flurry of giant, yellow flower petals came swirling in, and Magson's voice echoed around the room. "Aislin, Charlie! Something has happened in Minst! Something very bad! Come quickly, and prepare Charlie to leave. I fear Whitney is in grave danger and will need her assistance!"

The flower petals stopped swirling around, and slowly fell, lifeless, to the smooth floor. Aislin looked alarmed. "Farrel," she said quickly, "Go and prepare a pack for Charlie. Rations, and perhaps a change of clothes." Farrel nodded, and left the room. The sound of his awkward hoof-falls could be heard as he went down the stairs as quickly as he could. After a moment, the sound changed to a rythmic gallop.

Aislin turned to Charlie "I'm afraid we'll have to part sooner than I expected. Your friend appears to need you. I assume you will go?" Aislin waited, expectantly, for the answer. She did not think Charlie would refuse to go, but she still felt it was wise to let her decide for herself.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Mon 22 Nov 2010, 2:47 pm

Charlie processed. This was weird, but made sense. Even SHE couldn't deny the strange feeling she got with the sword.

Magsons's warning came as she tied the scythe around her wrist. The sound of Whitney's name sparked hope in Charlie. Was this the Whit she knew back home, or someone who might make more sense of this world? In trouble? What kind?

After a moment of hesitation, Charlie said, "Y-Yes, I'll go. Are you coming? What kind of trouble? I'm not a good fighter... wait! Can I take that sword? Or do you have a weapon that was used by an experienced fighter?"
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Tue 23 Nov 2010, 6:54 pm

Chuck wrote:

After a moment of hesitation, Charlie said, "Y-Yes, I'll go. Are you coming? What kind of trouble? I'm not a good fighter... wait! Can I take that sword? Or do you have a weapon that was used by an experienced fighter?"

Aislin smiled at the many questions. "No, I will not go with you. I'm not a good fighter, either," she admitted. "And no, you won't take this sword, either. But yes, you will take other weapons. These ones are old and used mainly for training. You will need weapons used by a master. Come with me, Charlie of the Four."

The unicorn led the human quickly from the room and down the brightly colored stairs. If Charlie happens to look back, she will see the door close on its own accord. Aislin leads Charlie a short distance, past several towers and doors, then takes her through two huge, double doors. The throne room was past these doors, a long, tall nave with arcades on both sides. Aislin continued to lead Charlie , walking almost to the end of the nave, where steps led up to an ornately carved, white throne. She took a left, down the transept. Here, many weapons hung on the wall, displayed and shiny. Aislin halted.

"These are the weapons of the most renowned warriors of Syle," she gestured to the artifacts. "You may pick any of them that you choose. Hold them and see which ones connect most with you," she offered, then quietly took a few steps back, allowing Charlie more space and freedom in choosing.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Tue 23 Nov 2010, 8:17 pm

Charlie follows Aislin, glancing back as the door behind them closes on its own. How does she do that? she wonders. She doubts it's with anything electronic.

The pass two double doors and enter a throne room, one Charlie gapes at. She'd never seen a real throne room, despite writing so many into her stories. Aislin moves to the throne and gestures to a large wall of weapons, impressive and shining. Charlie is fascinated by them--they make her weapon wall at home look more than pathetic.

Upon hearing they were used by the most renowned people in Sydus, Charlie gets anxious. She nods, then picks up the first weapon--a long, gorgeous spear, blade so blue it looks like water.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=weapon#/ddwcpo

The tingle spread up her arm, and almost instantly she knows jabs and spin and ways to twist the spear to inflict the most damage. She follows through on these moves, not minding Aislin's watching eyes. Some of the moves she can't do, merely because she's not tall or quick enough physically.

She tries out numerous other weapons, all far more dazzling than anything she'd seen back home.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=weapon#/d101khx

But she settles on a pair of katars. With them in her hand, Charlie suddenly knows more attacks than she can count. The weapons are light, so she can wield them easier. And with two, she feels more powerful, more protected. Holding the weapons, she feels a tremendous confidence she never before experienced. Like she can take on anyone.

"Wh-Who owned these?" she asked, looking over the engraved blades in her hands. "He was . . . amazing."

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=katar#/d2ffbkx
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:38 am

((I'm sorry I'm such a bad Fate Sad I never have nay good ideas!!))

"Interesting," Aislin murmured to herself at her selection. She took the Katars from Charlie and polished them on a portion of her dress. "The owner of these katars was, indeed, amazingly skilled. In our world, there are many creatures that may not exist in yours. The owner of these katars was what is called a Corvus. They are shape-shifters, taking the form of both human and crow, and fascinating creatures..." She trailed off here, eyes lingering on the shining metal blades.

She handed them back to Charlie. "The owner of these was a Corvus named Lewll. You can feel how skilled of a fighter he was." She paused again, as if unsure of what words to say. "Many fell to these blades before Lewll was bested. Many creatures of Syle were fighting against him and the witch he served, and thus the blades were brought here." She continued to stare at the blades, never once meeting Charlie's eyes as she related this story. It felt as if there was much more to these Katars, Lewll, and the Corvi than she had said.

Farrel entered the throne room, a rucksack in on hand and some fabric draped over the other. "Supplies and rations, as well as a change of clothes," he said, and presented them to Aislin. She in turn received them and gave them to Charlie. "Your current clothes aren't exactly suitable for our world, I'm afraid," she said. "I will keep your clothes here, if you'd like."

((AND YOU CAN USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR THE CLOTHES IF YOU WANT. I can try and find pictures too. but if I do it will tale a bit for post again. haha. Just warning you))
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Thu 02 Dec 2010, 3:49 pm

Charlie was relieved that her new clothes didn't include a dress. Farrell, though she didn't like him, had gotten something right.

http://www.bluebanana.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/womens-steampunk-clothing-selection-150x150.jpg

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=16270637

"I'll keep my own clothes, thanks though," she said. She went to change. (LACK OF DETAILS WIN)

While changing, Charlie thought about what Aislin had sad about the katars. A bird-human of great skill had owned them, but he hadn't been a good person. Still, the weapons were kept, so there couldn't be anything evil about them. Magic obviously existed in this world, and there was no way Aislin would give her evil weapons, right?

She looked at the scythe around her wrist. She always had that as a back up. And she could feel the immense power in the katars. She had no idea how to fight--if she was going to face an unknown world, she wanted the most powerful weapons she could get. She'd already presumed guns didn't exist here.

Nerves sparking, she returned to Aislin and Farrel, adjusting her tight pants, and said, "Um, okay. Whit--how do I get to her?"
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whit Thu 02 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm

(The heels too Chuck? Lol!

Jessica I love the tie in to Lewll!)
Whit
Whit

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Fri 03 Dec 2010, 2:20 pm

((Whit- Haha. I prolly should have asked you! Can I steal him and make him a character? Or did you have plans for him? Smile ))

((Chuck- Interesting! Aislin never said that Lewll had been a bad person. Just that he served a witch and that creatures of Syle had fought against him. ))

"I'm not sure," Aislin replied, "We'll return again to Magson, who will assist you further." She looked out the windows, noting the position of the sun. "You may ride on Farrel's back, if you'd like..." she offered, although given their previous interactions, she did not think it was likely. "We would reach Magson much faster that way," she added,
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Whit Fri 03 Dec 2010, 4:24 pm

(I've done what I needed to with Lewll so if you need to use him in other stories feel free.)
Whit
Whit

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Fri 03 Dec 2010, 4:25 pm

((Wheeeee~! <3))
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Fri 03 Dec 2010, 4:50 pm

((The connotations were bad. He killed lots and was "bested"!))

Charlie glanced to the centaur. She was surprised something like riding him wasn't offensive--in her world, it would be. Everyone got offended by everything.

Squirming inside, she said, "I guess..."

(I'm taking some initiative to get us going. :O)

So they rode Farrel to MAgson. They didn't talk much. Charlie still doesn't like him. And she wanted her sweatshirt back.
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Sat 04 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

Magson had been waiting for them to arrive. "Good, you're here," it said, "Something has happened to the spirit protect Minst. I can't quite be sure what it is yet, but she was attacked in some way. There has been trouble brewing there for many years, but my senses tell me it's come to the surface now." Magson said this mainly for the benefit of Aislin, as Chuck would not really know these places. It then turned it's big, flowery head towards where Charlie stood. "I also feel like Whitney has been involved... And that she is in danger. I have two things to send you with... Aislin, if you could help me out here?"

Aislin nodded and walked over until she stood next to Magson. The two then had a quick conversation in another language. Aislin nodded, then walked behind Magson, weaving between tall stems and large flowers. She was gone for no more than a minute. When she returned, a small, potted yellow flower was in one arm.

Magson smiled. "I'm sending you with one of my children. She should be of great help to you. To be honest, she's one of the most magical of my children."

Aislin handed the pot over to Charlie, and the yellow flower smiled widely and looked up at her, this one with eyes. "I'm Amealiah!" it said in a happy, someone high-pitched voice. "I'm so excited to travel with you!" she swayed back and forth with her stem, apparently from her excitement "Magson has taught us all so much about you! I will do everything I can to help you find your friends and save our world!!"

Magson chuckled. "The other thing is a magic compass. It will guide you to whatever you want to find. Just be sure to concentrate on that thing whenever you look at it."

Aislin then handed Chuck what appeared to be an ordinary compass
Flower Girl - Page 2 The_magic_compass_by_mikeschley-d2zqe0d
If Chuck opens it, the needle will spin around in violent circles. If she concentrates on something - anything - the needle will slow and point in one direction.

"Do you have any other questions or needs before you go?" Magson asked "I can send you as far as the edge of Syle. After that I'm afraid you'll have to use your own two feet."
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Sun 05 Dec 2010, 5:42 pm

Charlie's eyes narrowed when the two spoke in a different language. What were they saying that she couldn't hear? What did they have to hide? "What are you saying?" she asked in a somewhat forward manner. She wanted to know. She clutched her pack tightly to her, ready to grab a katar, just in case--though she doubted these people would arm her and then fight her. Then again, that's precisely what Farrell had done.

She ponders Whit, eager and worried to see her.

((BTW, I think it's hilarious that we all have magic pets.))

Charlie blinked several times when the yellow flower appeared. "Your... child?" she asked. How was she supposed to transport that thing? Could it shrink down to bracelet size, too? Did it talk? This was awkward.

"I'm Amealiah!" it said in a happy, someone high-pitched voice. "I'm so excited to travel with you!" she swayed back and forth with her stem, apparently from her excitement "Magson has taught us all so much about you! I will do everything I can to help you find your friends and save our world!!"

Charlie shrieks, but manages not to drop the pot. At least the talking flower was enthusiastic.

"Uh, great!" Charlie manages. "Wait, save the world?" What is this, Sailor Moon?

Charlie took the compass, intrigued by it. The arrow swirled like a crazy, and it made her think of Pochahontas. The first thing she thinks of is Whitney. (Where does the arrow point?) She's surprised by this.

Then, she thinks of home. ((Ha ha, Jess. Where does it point NOW?))

"My own two feet? B-But I don't know anything about anything here! I don't even have a map! By myself?" She glances at the flower in her hands, thinking. "Unless... you know?"
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 9:10 am

"I told her what to get and where they are,"Magson replied to Chuck's paranoid question. "It's the language native to Syle, and it's much more efficient than your world's English, no offense." Magson grinned good-naturedly.

As Chuck thinks of Whitney, the arrow points to the northeast. When she thinks of home, it starts spinning out of control, even more violently than when she wasn't thinking of anything ((SUCKA))

"My own two feet? B-But I don't know anything about anything here! I don't even have a map! By myself?" She glances at the flower in her hands, thinking. "Unless... you know?"

Magson laughed. "that compass will be far more useful than any map. You have supplies, money, rations, bedding, and several other things in your pack. It's magic, afterall, so it holds more than it looks and is much lighter than it would be otherwise.

As I said before, Amealiah will go with you. It will be just like old times, when you carried me halfway across Gnale," he chuckled.

"Well then, shall I send you off, then?" Yellow flower petals began to swirl around Charlie again, getting thicker and thicker. If she looks, she will see Aislin, head bowed to her respectfully in farewell.

Soon, her vision is entirely obscured by yellow, flying petals. Charlie will feel a strange, slight sensation that her toes are being pulled toward the ground, but other than that she will simply feel the wind of the petals. Soon, the petals begin to slow down and Charlie finds herself on a white sandy beach.

"That was fun!" Amealiah chirped, swaying back and forth in her pot happily. "Isn't Magson the best? When I grow up, I want to be as powerful as him! Yup yup!!" She looked around. "Looks like we're on the north-east coast of Syle. The Inthe Peninsula is that way-" she pointed to the northeast with a leaf. "I wonder how Magson thought we'd get over...."

No sooner had she spoken then the otherwise still ocean began to shake. In an almost straight line, starting in front of where Chuck and the flower stood, wooden posts came out from beneath the water
Flower Girl - Page 2 The_Abyss_v2_by_white_white
The disappeared into the distance, and once they had risen, the sea once again became still.

Should Charlie start to cross them, she will find the posts are sturdy, do not wobble in the slightest, and are spaced close enough together that they should not pose her too much trouble in crossing.

"Whoah." Amealiah said, awed, "Magson really is awesome!"
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:41 am

Before Charlie can offer further complaint--or thanks--she disappears in a whirlwind of petals and find herself on a sandy white beach.

When the ocean-poles emerge, she mumbles, "You've got to be kidding."

She sighs, then examines her compass. She thinks of Magson, and the arrow points away from the ocean. Thinking of Whitney, however, it points down the poles.

She frowns. Her balance was less than perfect. She always had to lean against the couch during Turbo Jam because she couldn't stand straight on one foot.

"Yeah," she remarks to the flower. "Do you mind if I put you in my bag? I'd like both hands free while I do this--but I can keep your head out so I can talk to you."

then again, even if the flower minded, Charlie might put her in the bag anyway. Crossing these wouldn't be impossible, but would require concentration.

"I hope they don't go on for too long," she said aloud, opening her pack and slipping the flowerpot in. She spotted some dried fruit, then ate several mouthfuls before starting down the poles. She'd only been to the ocean once in her life, so her nerves sprouted up as she stepped on the first, steady pole.

Watching her balance, Charlie began to cross.
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next