The Wandering Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for the Opals

+2
sadexcuse4amango
FATE
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Search for the Opals Empty The Search for the Opals

Post  FATE Sun 05 Dec 2010, 12:58 am

The Search for the Opals The_Forrest_Awakes_by_FrederikM

As Jessica opens the door, she will see Alyssa and Morgan a short distance away.

As Alyssa approaches the cube, she will see a door appear. When it opens she will see Jessica and Martin.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Opals Empty Re: The Search for the Opals

Post  sadexcuse4amango Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:03 am

Jessica smiles, relieved to see Alyssa and even Morgan... a little. She stands next to Martin, putting one arm around his waist to help him limp, and looks back to Kiri. "C'mon, Kiri!" she calls, and then starts through the door.

"Alyssa!" She calls to her friend outside, glad to see that she's still safe. This Gnale place was dangerous, especially for them. She had almost been devoured/filleted/both by a creepy crow dude!!
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:16 am

When Alyssa had returned to the cube she saw that it was now back where it had been before it had sunk halfway into the earth. The door was back too and walking through that door was Jessica. Alyssa ran over to her friend and embraced her, ecstatic to see that she was alright.

"Jessica, I thought that corvus had killed you!" Alyssa pulled away, then noticed the beat-up man she was supporting, "Martin?! What happened to you? How did you get here?"
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

Martin limped awkwardly to make room for Alyssa as she swooped in for a hug.

"Martin?! What happened to you? How did you get here?"

He smiled, "Magic how else? How are you Alyssa?"
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:26 am

Jessica separated from Martin and enthusiastically returned Alyssa's hug. "Corvus?" She asked, "Is that what the creepy crow-thing was? He almost did kill me! But Martin showed up just in time to save me!"

She brought out the brush to show Alyssa. "This is what was hidden in the cube! Need anything? I'll draw it up for you SO HARD!"

She laughed, feeling safe and happy now that she was out of the cube, had the brush, had Martin and Alyssa, and- "Oh! And I have another friend, too!" She kneeled down and picked up Kiri, then stood up and showed her to Alyssa, scratching along her jawline. "Isn't she adorable? Her name's Kiri! Kiri, this is Alyssa, my roommate and very good friend."
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:08 am

”さすがMartin," Alyssa laughed, "Considering everything that has happened to me since I got here, I'm great."

"I guess some of them are creeping looking. Anyway, you won't have to worry about the one who tried to kill you because Vioka ate him," Alyssa reached out her hand to Kiri, allowing her to sniff it before she scratched her behind the ears, "She's adorable!" -Alyssa thought for a moment- "Maybe a bath, or a hot springs! Some make-up and new clothes would be nice too."

Alyssa was half-joking, but at the same time half-serious too. Soaking in hot springs would be such an energy boaster and she could get some time to actually talk to Jessica without any interruptions, assuming the brush would work.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Sun 05 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

Jessica laughed again "Brilliant! That would be SO nice right now. And make-up!! A definite yes. I've had these scary blonde eyelashes for too long.

"But before that... Where's Valeri? Maybe she can help fix Martin up a bit."
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:20 pm

Alyssa fell silent for a moment, trying to find the right words, "The corvus that tried to kill you...it killed Valeri and Maleri. It happened so suddenly, we couldn't stop it. I-"

Alyssa stopped herself, not wanting to cry again, and took a breath, "Valeri and Maleri are over there and Fabion and Variant are digging the grave."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Sun 05 Dec 2010, 5:32 pm

Vioka examines Kiri with great interest, crawling down Alyssa's arm to get a better look. For some reason, Vioka's reaction to the kitten is far different than her reaction to the dog. If Alyssa considers herself astute, she'll notice this.

After investigating the kitten, Vioka returns to Alyssa's shoulder, peering in the direction of Fabion. She begins to whine lightly.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Sun 05 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

Nervously Alyssa watched as Vioka crawled down her arm to examine Kiri, but was surprised to see her act friendly towards the cat-like creature. Though she didn't blame Vioka for trying to attack Morgan's dog earlier as it had tried to try and hurt Vioka. Alyssa scratched Vioka on the head as well. When Vioka returned to her shoulder and began whining Alyssa looked at Vioka to see what the matter was. Vioka was staring intently in the direction where Fabion and Variant were digging the grave. Was something the matter?

"I'll go see if they're done," Alyssa quickly walked in the direction of the grave.

"Is something the matter?" Alyssa asked Vioka once out of earshot.

When the trees hid her from everyone's view she broke into a jog. She silently hoped that nothing was the matter. Alyssa came into view of the clearing where Fabion and Variant were digging the grave...
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Sun 05 Dec 2010, 10:47 pm

The lynx twitches its ear and sniffs as Vioka comes near. It doesn't seem to be able to figure out why it can smell something but not see it.

When Alyssa gets another view of the clearing, she will see Fabion and Variant just as she left them, working side by side digging holes - though the holes are now deeper than they were before.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Sun 05 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

"What was that about Vioka?" Alyssa said before entering the clearing.

She was a little hesitant at first, but then said, "Jessica just made it out of the cube and Martin is with her."

Alyssa waited for their response.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Sun 05 Dec 2010, 11:36 pm

Fabion and Variant stopped digging. Fabion asked, "Is she alright? Did she get what she was looking for?"

Variant said, "Jessica of the Four...I'd very much like to meet her."
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Mon 06 Dec 2010, 12:22 am

"Yeah, I think Martin made sure of that. And she did find what she was looking for," then to Variant, "As soon as you're done digging I can introduce you two."

If Variant and Fabion are done she will walk back with them, otherwise she will go back alone.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 8:56 am

Jessica's face fell instantly, and she was very quite. "Oh no..." she said quietly, scratching Kiri for comfort. She watched Alyssa go into the trees, then turned back to Martin, forcing a slight grin. "Guess you'll have to do with me after all... where's Whit when you need her, eh?"
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

Vioka does nothing, only makes herself comfortable on Alyssa's shoulder with a sort of forlorn expression.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Mon 06 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

Alyssa gives Vioka a what's wrong? look.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:04 pm

((Oh geez you guys. lol))
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

Martin sat down, "What did you have in mind Jessica?"

Variant smiled, "We're not quite done but I think Fabion here could use the break."

Fabion shot Variant a resentful look and the two follow Alyssa back to the cube.

When they reached the cube, Variant approached Jessica and stated the obvious, "You must be Jessica and Martin."

He reaches out to shake Jessica's hand and a large black crow mark is visible on the underside of his forearm.

The Search for the Opals _Inkrow__by_crmsnscrltnss
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:52 pm

Jessica sat as well. "I dunno. I'm not much of a nurse," she grimaced. "Basically all I know is band-aids and neosporin. What else do you have besides the gash on your leg?" She asked, holding the All Brush and thinking for a moment. While listening to his reply, she painted a several rags, and a large bowl of water, which she added steam coming off of it, hoping that would make it hot. She then drew what she thought would be the least likely to work- a tube of neosporin. She thought about the real item intently, and wrote Neosporin on the tube, but she wasn't sure of it would work...

It was about this time when Alyssa, Fabion, and Variant return. Jessica looks up, curious, when she hears her name in an unknown voice, and blinks at Variant. She was holding the All Brush in her right hand, and moved it over to her left, about to shake the offered hand when she noticed the crow mark on his arm, She hesitated, not having many good experiences with crows in this world so far. He eyes dart to Alyssa and back to the newcomer. "Who are you...?" she asks, a little suspicious. She wasn't immediately concerned, as Alyssa and Fabion seemed calm and collected, but she was certainly a little uncomfortable at the mark on his arm.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

Alyssa stepped beside Variant, nervous about what Jessica's and Martin's reactions would be.

"This is Variant. He saved me from being carried away to Tamesis," Alyssa left out 'he's a corvus' because she thought it would be rude to Variant.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

Jessica looked once more between Alyssa and Variant, then extended her hand the rest of the way, shaking it. "Nice to meet you," she said somewhat mechanically, still a little shaken by the crow mark. "And how did you end up here with the rest of this motley crew?" she joked, relaxing a little. If he had saved Alyssa, then she was grateful to him.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Mon 06 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

The rags, warm water and neosporin all appear and appear to have no defects.

"The leg's the main problem," Martin began "If we can get that taken care of the rest of the bumps and bruises should heal with time."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, "On second thought, can you make some of that stuff from your world, that aspeereen?"

"And how did you end up here with the rest of this motley crew?"

Variant grinned at Jessica and said in his near-English accent, "Well someone had to keep this lot out of trouble and I figured I could do it as well as anyone."
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon 06 Dec 2010, 2:12 pm

Jessica returned Variant's smile. "Well thanks for taking care of Alyssa. She means a lot to me!"

She then turned her attentions back to Martin, laughing at the 'aspeereen.' "Sure thing," She laughed, then drew a bottle of Ibuprofen. After thinking for another moment, she drew another bowl of warm water and soap (to wash her hands) and a glass of cool water. She gave Martin two ibuprofen pills and the glass of water. "Take these." Then she washed her hands, and dipped one of the rags into the other bowl of hot water. "Okay... So... I'll wash it, kill the germs, then wrap it up... Does that sound horrendously wrong or dangerous?" she inquired. The worst thing that had ever happened to her physically was spraining her ankle. She wasn't a super skilled care-taker.
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Mon 06 Dec 2010, 2:31 pm

Martin shrugged, "I honestly don't know. I studied magic not medicine."

He allows her to proceed with the treatment.

((sorry it's short I've got to go to class now))
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next