The Wandering Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE and countries?

2 posters

Go down

FATE and countries? Empty FATE and countries?

Post  FATE Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:10 am

Are we still doing FATE by country? I figured we were just doing it by person this time around... but I dunno. What do you guys think?
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

FATE and countries? Empty Re: FATE and countries?

Post  sadexcuse4amango Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:25 am

I would say that we are more leaning towards FATE by person, but that gets complicated as people are thrown together. So maybe have FATE via Country as like.. the main FATE person for whoever is in the country, and etc? Like, maybe they create most of the characters and still guide the group in a main-sense. But characters other players create are still completely under their control no matter where you are. Vioka will always been played by Chuck-FATE, Martin by Whit-FATE and etc. So those characters that you create and try and interfere with the grand scheme of FATE by country when in group.

But no god-playing. That's just annoying. :p All characters have limits, even magical ones, so don't keep giving characters ridiculous magic abilities or something just so you can get what you want to happen when it's not your country (I AM TALKING TO YOU CHUCK >Very Happy I can see you doing that, hahahha <3)
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Thu 28 Oct 2010, 1:04 pm

Hey, just because Vioka is awesome.... jk
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum