The Wandering Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map of Gnale

5 posters

Go down

Map of Gnale Empty Map of Gnale

Post  Admin Mon 18 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

Map of Gnale Scangn13

Admin
Admin

https://thewanderinglake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Map of Gnale Empty Re: Map of Gnale

Post  FATE Tue 19 Oct 2010, 12:49 pm

Noess Lake!!! It's the Nostril!

Tempa is center and right. Inthe is center and left.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Tue 19 Oct 2010, 1:03 pm

I forgot the name of the jungle country I was in charge of Sad And I had a second place too, right? I don't remember that either.... haha. Sad
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Tue 19 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

THE CANNIBALS!

I don't remember either. Sad
Chuck
Chuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sadexcuse4amango Tue 19 Oct 2010, 1:44 pm

Oh yes, the cannibals >Very Happy I have plans for this place. It should be awesome. Also, I think that's where we get/got our animal spirit guide... creature... things? haha. I'me working on designing them for everybody ;D
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango

Back to top Go down

Map of Gnale Empty THE REAL MAP

Post  FATE Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:37 pm

I discovered I still had my folder from the RPG, and in it is the full map! I may even have all the old country descriptions, too!! Yay!!

Map of Gnale Map

You may all praise me now.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:40 pm

Praise to Chuck!
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Fri 22 Oct 2010, 12:45 pm

I had country descriptions for Inthe and Tempa, which were my country charges way back when. I also have the old banners and lots of pictures. Very Happy

Tempa

Tempa is located in the middle of Gnale and may be considered the worst country to live in. Tempa is a land of constant precipitation—it never stops raining. There is never any blue sky or sun, only thick clouds and lots of water. In the north there is often snow. Because of the perpetual rain, all of Tempa is swampland, covered in marshes, rivers, and lakes. Cities are built on platforms above the ground, and travel is done by bridge, boat, or submarine.
Large walls separate Tempa from its neighbors to control the water runoff. Though one of the largest countries in size, Tempa boasts the smallest population in all of Gnale.

Inthe

Inthe is the largest country in Gnale, and is comprised of lush forests and fertile farmlands. The climate is very pleasant and mild. Humidity is high in the summers and the evergreen forests on the northern border get very cold in the winter. Inthe is spotted with hundreds of small farming villages, but it also has a few, large cities that take days to travel across. One such city is Orstachia, the capitol, which is located in the northwest. Though most citizens live their lives simply, Inthe is a wealthy nation due to earnings from exporting food, lumber, and other goods.
The Flummox Forest, located in the center of Inthe, is rarely visited, even by natives. Rumor is that the trees are cursed and always change, making it a never-ending maze. Few who have entered ever return.
Because of the thick forestry, Inthe is well-known for its airships.
FATE
FATE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:29 pm

I remember we got to travel on an airship once. Is that where we met Tray?
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down